Necessities & Rentals
- Fishing Rod, Reel and Tackle (barbless hooks are highly encouraged)
- Saskatchewan Fishing License - We recommend you purchase ahead of time at this link
You can purchase at licensed retailers as well.
- Sleeping Bag/pillow
- Towel &Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc)
- Beverages & Mix (cans and plastic whenever possible), refillable water bottle
- Good Rain Gear & All Weather Clothing
- Small Flashlight
- Hat, Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Snacks for boat/evenings
- Ice (we provide as much ice as we can make ahead)
- Coolers for taking home fish (we encourage one or two coolers per group. Fridge/freezers are provided for fish and beverages)
- Camera (please refrain from bringing excessive electronic devices like laptops and IPods that require recharging. Sleep apnea machines are fine) We do not have internet service.
Items Not Required:
- - Life Jackets, boat seats, and nets. These are provided for you. Please inquire if a special size is needed.
- - Bottled Water - our water is safe and perfect for drinking, bottled water adds to your weight restrictions.
- Maximum weight for gear is approximately 75 lbs per person, please do not bring unnecessary or excessive gear. Gear exceeding this amount could mean an upgrade to your plane and charges will be applied to you and are not the responsibility of Reel North Outfitters.
Rentals: Prices Subject to change without notice.
- Fish Finders - $10.00 per day
- Fishing Rod & Reel - $10.00 per day
- Assorted Fishing Tackle "For Sale" in the main lodge.